My Crazy Life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy Day

Well today was a busy day!  The girls and I had dentist appointments, the girls were scheduled to go at the same time and I was to follow leaving them in charge of Brenden while I got my teeth cleaned.  This was our first time at the dentist in Vermont so I was unsure if the stroller was going to be a option (being able to have Brenden strapped down rather then running loose).  Well we arrived and sure enough the entrance is up steps so strapping Brenden down to assure better control during our appointments was no longer a option.  Things went well through the girls appointments but this was not my concern, now it was my turn and the girls were going to have to tame their brother in the waiting room.  As I sat in the dentist chair I clinched every time Brenden would start fussing wondering if I was going to have him in my lap before my appointment was over.  Then between the noise of the cleaning I would hear nothing and wonder why there was no sound, I thought, "they had either left or, great!  someone else took him and is having to take care of my baby I left with my other children", what a awful parent I probably look like.  Then one of the ladies that worked there came back and said, "shh sleeping baby"  I thought, surely not my baby he would never just fall asleep especially with so much going on.  Sure enough he had passed out in the waiting room on the couch.  I still cant believe it, it was nap time but since when does he just pass out on schedule.  The lady at the front desk complemented me on how well behaved my children were and said she didnt know how they were at home but atleast they had the public presentation down, lol.  Well after the dentist we still had to go to the grocery store and things went pretty smooth and fast probably cause I stuck to my list, I had actually made.  And after our busy day I made a amazing dinner,  Double-Crust Chicken Pot Pie!  mmmm! mmmm!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment