My Crazy Life

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pampered Chef

YOU’RE INVITED 

to my
Grand Opening Pampered Chef Show!

I've just become an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and need your help to launch my new business! I'm inviting you to shop my Grand Opening Show online now until April 13th.
-Visit www.PamperedChef.biz/KellyDelehanty
-Click "Shop Online"
-Enter "Lauren Thompson" in Host search section
-Select my show from search results
-Start shopping!

Check out all of our brand NEW Spring/Summer 2011 products!
Choose any peeler FREE with your purchase of $60 or more!
Select any one of these great peelers:
- Serrated Peeler
- Vegetable Peeler
- Julienne Peeler
- Avocado Peeler


Shop 24/7 until April 13th!


I’d love to give you the opportunity to earn FREE and discounted products so book your show with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment